I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Pri from http://priyashashri.wordpress.com/. Thanks so much Pri! This is a great way to spread the word about fellow bloggers who deserve some recognition!
The Liebster Award Rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Here are the questions Pri posed for her nominees:
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
I love to write and as I gained this appetite for nutrition, food and fitness I thought this to be the perfect outlet.
2. When did you start your fitness journey?
I’ve been an athlete (lacrosse player) since high school, but my real journey began in my senior year of college when I knew I had to start eating healthier and working harder.
3. How do you spend your weekends?
Oh I treasure my weekends! I start my weekends with Saturday morning yoga and take it from there – may visit family, hang out with friends or relax at my apartment creating and testing recipes. I may throw a workout in too ;).
4. Favourite blog?
One of my absolute favorite blogs is http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/ (Yes I have a sweet tooth!) but among my WordPress friends, I really like http://chiamiablog.wordpress.com/ and my newest follow http://healthylivinghealthyus.com/.
5. If you could change anything from your blog, what would it be?
I’d want more flexibility with my layout! I like to get creative!
6. Favourite food?
I’m a sucker for all things peanut butter.
7. Fave movie?
I am not the biggest movie buff, but I do love Johnny Depp movies like Blow and Secret Window.
8. do you prefer cardio or lifting?
Cardio – I really enjoy being outside if the weather’s right and this usually means a run.
9. Biggest fitness inspiration?
My boyfriend. Cheesy I know, but he’s one of the hardest workers (and fitness freaks) I know and he always makes me challenge myself mentally and physically.
10. What makes you happy?
A sunny day full of free time, good food and great company!
And here are my nominees for this award…
Now my question for the above nominees:
1. What brought you to your health/fitness/foodie journey?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world to try a new food where would it be?
3. What is your absolute favorite workout routine – share it!
4. Share a link for your favorite recipe – either your own or another’s.
5. Foodies- who is your biggest food inspiration blog? Fitness Buffs- who is your biggest fitness inspiration blog?
6. What is your favorite relaxing activity?
7. So far in your life, what is a lesson you’ve learned or motto you live by?
8. Why blogging?
9. Favorite breakfast food?
10. Favorite outdoor activity?
Cheers to all the small, growing blogs!